What you’ll learn
- Solve 100 Python scored assignments ranging from beginner to expert levels.
- Know your Python skill level via the collected points.
- Solve assignments in many areas: data analysis, image processing, visualizations, web apps, and much more.
- Compare your solutions to the correct Python solutions for every exercise. You will have the Teacher’s Edition!
- You will know the category level of your Python programming skills by the end of the course.
- Have unlimited access to your instructor: Ardit Sulce
- A working computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux).
- Basic knowledge of Python.
Unlike other online-video courses that guide you through the process of how to do something, this course will ask you to solve 100 different Python assignments on your own. This practice will improve and solidify your Python-coding skills and you will be the one to teach yourself how to write Python code the hard way.
The course works best for those people who already know Python basics such as variables, functions, and loops. If you don’t know Python basics, please, take a Python beginners course first. This course is also suitable for intermediate Python programmers because the exercises range from easy to difficult progressively.
As you advance in the course, you will solve 100 Python assignments. After each assignment, you can see the assignment solution and its explanation. This “answer key” helps you test your solution and learn new skills by examining the instructor’s solution.
Each exercise is scored, so at the course’s end you will have a “total points” number that reports at whichlt Python Skills’ Category Level you are. The “100 Exercises” challenge you: to build specific programs for particular actions; to fix bugs in existing programs; and uto make improvements to existing code. The variety of exercises ensures your ability to manage comfortably different real-world programming scenarios.
This course will also exponentially increase your confidence when applying for jobs. The skills you learn in this class are common questions in programming job interviews. You will be prepared!
Who this course is for:
- People who know Python basics, but lack the confidence to solve coding problems on their own.
More Info: Source
Course Creator: Ardit Sulce
Course Size: 0.3 GB
Course Length: 2 hoursFree Download